Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

Awesome

This is the funniest thing i've seen in years. Except Mace Windu hitting his head on the screen and falling down. You don't even have to like rap, its just so damn funny.

Star Wars Gone Wild Star Wars Gone Wild

That sucked.

Where was the lecture at? That just sucked.

All Your Base DX 2006 All Your Base DX 2006

Good...

I knew I had recognized that line somewhere. Somebody spraypainted our school with All your base are belong to us.

Sonucais responds:

lol, a freak XD

Lightsaber Fight Lightsaber Fight

Er....

I don't get it. You had a much better one up here before, and you changed it. Why??? I loved the other on the beach, not this short one. They're both good but the other one rocked. Atleast put the other one back onto NewGrounds.

-Brink-

The Match The Match

Just Great.

Very Good Graphics, original Idea of Using the Match Sticks.
This Movie definitly Deserved all 5 of my points.Hope too see more of youre style's and movies around.

Brink,

Gunbound "Noob" Gunbound "Noob"

So true man

Everytime I go to shoot I usually miss by a long shot but then they call em a noob I dual and smash em in the arse. :P so fun. TeK04 hope to see ya on the battlefield.

Megaman X OLB ep.1 Megaman X OLB ep.1

Real good!

One of the better sprite animations!YOu did good!Can't wait till 2nd comes out.
ryu,

Kaosboy85 responds:

Thankyou very much! I can't wait ot put it out there too! Hope yo uenjoy the second as much as the first.

Sonic Xtreme Trailer Sonic Xtreme Trailer

Wow

when you make it it's gonna make the front page!Great Graphics and I love the Dark Team song I have it DLed.Good job.

cats r evil ep1 remix cats r evil ep1 remix

Good

Nice drawing and it is so true!^^.Well goodluck!

Brink,

Klash Of The Titans Part1 Klash Of The Titans Part1

That was great

You should continue the best flashes on NG will ocme form you my pal.COntinue on.This was great.